Mission and Values
Peterborough-Nogojiwanong Pride is a non-profit organization based in Peterborough, Ontario.
“Peterborough-Nogojiwanong Pride” exists to: support & celebrate people of all sexual orientations and gender
identities*; honour and give thanks to those who have come before us and contribute to the resilient
spirit and courage of the present struggle for our human rights.
We promote a justice seeking future through education and advocacy so that all may participate fully in the life and work of the City of Peterborough and surrounding area with safety, dignity & respect!
* Two-Spirit, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, and Intersex (2SLGBTTQI)
Values we believe in:
1. Treating all shareholders with respect and dignity;
2. Being volunteer-driven and recognizing the value and contribution of all shareholders;
3. Transparency and accountability of actions;
4. Commitment to anti-oppression principles and practices;
5. Promoting diversity, inclusivity and accessibility for all; and
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org