Shout out to Performers!
Pride provides a special opportunity to showcase talent from the LGBT and allied community. If you know of performers who you think we should contact please let us know!
There are performance opportunities at the “Pride in the Park” outdoor stage at Millennium Park (Saturday Sept 24th, 3-6pm) and throughout Pride Week.
Stand alone performance events will be considered as well.
All performances must conform to the Peterborough Pride Mission and Values. To view them please click HERE
To apply to perform please provide the following information below or email it to email@example.com
- Name and contact information (email and phone)
- Detailed description of your performance (title, type, style, content)
- Explanation of why you are a good fit to perform at Pride
- Target audience and any cautions regarding the content
- Potential duration (potential set length)
- Compensation requested and any special requirements
- Sources of sample material (video or audio clips, websites)
An interview and audition may be requested. Please note that although we want to support the talented members of the community, Peterborough Pride is not obliged to employ all performers that apply.
To submit information, comments, or questions use the form below or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org